Full lockdown in Austria until 11st December
Due to the rising number of cases of COVID-19, the Austrian government announced a full lockdown for both unvaccinated and vaccinated people effective from 22 November until 11 December. During the lockdown travelling to and from Austria will be restricted and hotels and restaurants, as well as cultural institutions will be closed. In accordance with this announcement, SissiPark may open on 12 December.
Travelling to Austria
The following rules apply after the lockdown:
- 2G rule: you need proof of vaccination or recovery for all services such as hotels, restaurants, cable cars, cultural institutions and Christmas fairs.
- Those who are vaccinated with vaccines not accepted by EU can show a positve antibody test result and proof of a dose of Pfizer or Moderna as a booster shot.
- One shot of Johnson & Johnson will only be accepted until 3 January, 2022, after that you will need to show proof of a booster shot.
- 2-dose-vaccinations are valid for 9 months, after that you will need to show proof of a booster shot.
- Negative COVID-tests are no longer accepted as "entry tests" (including PCR), and antibody tests are not accepted as proof of recovery.
- Children under the age of 12 do not need to show proof of vaccination or recovery. For children above the age 12 2G rules apply.
- Entering the country 3G rule applies (proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or negative COVID-test).
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is mandatory on public transport, in retail and in cultural institutions.
Before travelling it is recommended to scan your QR codes in Austria's Green Check system to check whether you are allowed to use services in Austria. Click here for Green Check.
You can find more information here.
Please make sure to check the current rules before traveling because they can change rapidly.
Covid policy in SissiPark
For the safety of our guests and colleagues we have introduced special rules in SissiPark.
In case of emergency:
- Firebrigade: 122
- Police: 133
- Ambulance: 144
- The apartments are non-smoking
- No pets allowed!