The insurance covers cancellation or interruption of travel due to:
- unexpected serious illness
- serious physical injury caused by an accident
- pregnancy and pregnancy complications
- significant property damage to one of your residences as a result of natural events, fire, burst water pipes or a criminal act
Covid-19 related insurance cases
- the insured can not travel because of proven Covid-19 infection.
- the insured is under official quarantine obligation due to contact with a person infected with Covid-19.
- the insured have an elevated temperature measured, even if a later test result is negative.
- positive COVID-19 test even without showing symptoms.
- a close relative or a person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and the insured urgent presence is required.
- a close relative in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and the insured must therefore be quarantined.
- the insured is unable to travel as a result of illness during the stay.
What costs are covered by travel cancellation insurance?
- If a trip has been cancelled, it pays the unused travel services up to the amount of the insured journey costs.
- If you cannot commence your trip, it will reimburse the cancellation costs you owe under the travel contract up to the insured trip price.
How can I request a cancellation insurance?
When booking on our website, you will have the option to select a trip cancellation insurance on the summary page.
If you wish to add cancellation insurance after making the reservation, you can do so up to 15 days before departure. In order to add cancellation insurance to you booking, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I validate the insurance?
You need to finalize your guest list, which you can do in the MySissi interface, under My reservations.
Without finalizing the guest list on time, the insurance will not be valid for your travel companions.